An easy transport guide to help you find your way to Salon Melbourne 2016 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Flinders Street Station and Southern Cross Station are only 15 minutes walk from the MCEC.
There are two stops outside the Convention Centre and one stop at the Exhibition Centre:
- Route 96 (St Kilda to East Brunswick) Bourke Street
- Route 109 (Port Melbourne to Box Hill) Clarendon Stree
Tram routes that travel along Flinders Street and pass the Melbourne Convention Centre are:
- Route 48 (North Balwyn to Docklands)
- Route 70 (Wattle Park to City)
- Route 75 (Vermont South to City)
Undercover parking is available underneath the MCEC building.
- Spaces: 1,060
- Entrance: Normanby Road
- Hours: 24 hours / 7 days
- Further information about parking is available on the Wilson Parking website.