An easy transport guide to help you find your way to Salon Melbourne 2015 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Flinders Street Station and Southern Cross Station are only 15 minutes walk from the MCEC.
There are 2 stops outside the Convention Centre and 1 stop at the Exhibition Centre:
- Route 96 (St Kilda to East Brunswick) Bourke Street
- Route 109 (Port Melbourne to Box Hill) Clarendon Stree
Tram routes that travel along Flinders Street and pass the Melbourne Convention Centre are:
- Route 48 (North Balwyn to Docklands)
- Route 70 (Wattle Park to City)
- Route 75 (Vermont South to City)
Undercover parking is available underneath the MCEC building.
- Spaces: 1,060
- Entrance: Normanby Road
- Hours: 24 hours / 7 days
- Rates: Early bird $10 (arrive 6am-9am, leave 3pm-midnight)
Casual $6 per hour (maximum $28)
Weekend $10 per exit per day
Further information about parking is available on the Wilson Parking website.