Registration is free and easy. Simply bring your trade ID with you to the registration desk in the foyer of Hall 1, Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre between 10am-5pm on Sunday 14 or Monday 15 April.
Trade ID can be in the form of:
- Personalized business card
- Diploma or certificate
- Letter from your employer on salon letterhead for each person
Education ticket bookings are also available at the registration desk at the expo.
To register, visit the student registration desk located in the foyer of Hall 1, Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre. You will be required to present proof of ID in order to register.
Accepted forms of student ID include:
- Current student card from your college valid for 2013
- Personalised letter on your training institute's letterhead advising of the course you're currently studying
- Transcript of courses or semesters already completed
- Statement of enrollment certificate
Please note that students are not permitted to bring any guests
Visit the Student FAQs page for information about student registration.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To find the answers to frequently asked questions, visit the FAQ page.
Registration queries: Call 02 9211 7544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Education/party queries: Call 02 9422 2535 or email email@example.com